Hospital de Llevant, specialist 24-hour emergency service in Mallorca. The 24-hour Emergency service at the Hospital Llevant (Parque Hospitales), has a vastly experienced team of emergency doctors on the island, with field specific training, able to respond to any situation. This service aims to provide immediate medical care to the residents and visitors in Comarca de Llevant, with the professional resources and precise techniques required to meet all of our patients’ needs.
SPECIAL PAEDIATRIC EMERGENCY UNIT IN PORTO CRISTO
We know that a visit to A&E can be a scary experience for children, having to be exposed to adult injuries and illnesses. At the accident and emergency unit in Mallorca at our Hospital de Llevant, Parque Hospitales, we offer children and youngsters their own space.
We have a separate paediatric emergency area with a fully equipped waiting room with toys and child-friendly decorations that aim to create a relaxed and pleasant environment for children and their accompanying relatives.
The team working in this Unit specialises in attending younger patients, they are experts who will manage and understand the fears and anxieties that children go through in these kinds of situations.
- Contacto Hospital Parque Tenerife
- Contacto Hospital Parque Vegas Altas
- Contacto Hospital Parque Fuerteventura
- Contacto Hospital Parque Vía de la Plata
- Contacto Centro Médico Parque Lanzarote
- Contacto Hospital Parque Llevant
- Contacto Centro Médico Láserclinic Manacor
- Contacto Hospital Parque Marazuela
- Contacto Hospital Parque San Francisco